By William Koenig
Over 100 billion-dollar record-setting catastrophes and/or events have occurred at the time US presidents Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump were pressuring or calling on Israel to divide their covenant land.
- The costliest insurance events, the costliest hurricanes, the largest tornado outbreaks, the Perfect Storm, the 9-11 terror events and Hurricane Katrina corresponded to White House pressure on Israel to divide their land.
- The US, the UN, and the EU do not have the authority to divide God’s covenant land.
- Calling the Israeli-Palestinian talks “Middle East peace” is a false narrative.
- Jews have a 3000-year history with Jerusalem and Christians 2000 years.
- The Biblical heartland of Israel—Judea, Samaria, and East Jerusalem—is not to be part of an Arab State.
- The Bible declares that Jerusalem will become a burdensome stone, and efforts to divide the city and land will lead to Armageddon, the final battle for Jerusalem.
- The God of Israel will continue to rebuke those leaders and their nations that attempt to divide His land!
The 20 costliest hurricanes in US history, four of the seven largest tornado outbreaks in US history, the two largest terror events in US history—all correspond to US efforts on dividing the land of Israel.
Each of the 20 costliest hurricanes began and/or happened at the very moment high-level negotiations or conversations were taking place regarding Israel’s covenant land. I have observed that the greater the pressure on Israel to divide their land, the greater the corresponding catastrophe in the United States. Moreover, you could sense and feel the God of Israel’s fury and/or wrath and intensity when US presidents were attempting to give His land of Judea, Samaria and parts of Jerusalem, for an Arab state.
20 Costliest US Hurricanes in History Have Israel Connection – National Hurricane Center
- Katrina - $160 billion – 2005
- Harvey - $125 billion – 2017
- Maria - $90 billion – 2017
- Sandy - $70.2 billion – 2012
- Irma - $50 billion – 2017
- Andrew - $47.8 billion – 1992
- Ike - $34.8 billion – 2008
- Ivan - $27.1 billion – 2004
- Wilma - $24.3 billion – 2005
- Rita - $23.7 billion – 2005
- Charley - $16 billion – 2004
- Irene - $13.5 billion - 2011
- Mathew - $10 billion - 2016
- Frances - $9.8 billion – 2004
- Allison - $8.5 billion - 2001
- Jeanne - $7.5 billion – 2004
- Hugo - $7 billion – 1989
- Floyd - $6.5 billion - 1999
- Gustav - $6 billion – 2008
- Isabel - $5.5 billion – 2003
*Hurricane Florence ($17.9 billion) and Hurricane Michael ($15 billion) from 2018 would make the top 20 list at the eleventh position and the thirteenth position.
10 Worst US Tornado Outbreaks in History with 5 Connected to Israel
When Barack Obama and his administration were pressuring Israel to give up their land, the largest tornado outbreaks in US history occurred simultaneously.
Super tornado outbreak 1 in April 2011, the Joplin tornado event in May 2011 and the Oklahoma City tornado event in May 2011 were corresponding events. The year 2011 had the most billion-dollar disasters in US history as the Obama Administration called Israel’s developments in Judea and Samaria illegitimate and pressured them to stop building homes and make peace with the Palestinians.
#1: Super outbreak - April 26-28, 2011- 349 tornadoes, 21 states
#5: Oklahoma City Metro (Moore) - May 3, 1999 – 61 tornadoes
#6: Joplin, Missouri – May 22, 2011 – 48 tornadoes
#8: "Super Tuesday Outbreak" – February 5-6, 2008 - 86 tornadoes, 10 states
#10: (tie) Oklahoma, etc. - May 24-26, 2011 – 186 tornadoes