Life in America before and after the Trump “Peace to Prosperity” plan was delivered on January 28, 2020
The following information will give a unique perspective on what life and the economy was in the United States when President Trump introduced the “Peace to Prosperity” plan for the Israelis and the Palestinians on January 28, 2020—and what it is now. Today the United States and the world are experiencing a massive coronavirus epidemic with over 3 billion people asked to stay at home.
The massive shock to the American economy and the financial markets runs into the trillions of dollars and is growing daily. The United States had 5 confirmed coronavirus cases on January 28 and on April 3, 261, 438 caseswith the numbers growing daily.
Eye to Eye - 131 record setting events - just under $1 trillion in property loss
There were 127 record setting events documented in Eye to Eye including Hurricane Harvey and four additional hurricanes (Irma, Maria, Florence, and Michael) during Trump’s term. Events included . . .
- The 20 costliest hurricanes in U.S. history, most of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history, the most significant terrorism event in U.S. history, and one of the largest earthquakes in U.S. history
- 5 record setting hurricanes (whose names were retired because of the size) during President Trump/Jared Kushner’s peace efforts in 2017 and 2018
- Property loss of just under $1 trillion
A peace deal will be made by a world leader and/or the Antichrist and not likely an American president.
The Bible speaks of a final-day peace deal, but I don’t believe an American president will be the sponsor; every president who has been active in the peace process has paid an enormous price. Our country has too. Especially affected were those actively working on the boundary maps, such as President GHW Bush, President GW Bush, and President Donald Trump.
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (Daniel 9:27 KJV)
But American presidents’ actions have played a significant role in accelerating us to this prophetically important time. In full appreciation, President Trump has done more for Israel than any other presidents combined. But America has paid an enormous price for our presidents’ active role in the peace process, which has continued despite warnings.
Toxic consequences for those with specific plans and with maps; life will never be the same due to the 9-11 terror events and the coronavirus pandemic
- President GHW Bush went from the highest approval of an American president in history before the land-for-peace Madrid Conference of October 30–November 1, 1991, to being voted out of office 12 months later.
- President GW Bush never recovered from the 9-11-2001 terror events when he was completing his two-state plan with the dividing of Jerusalem. And after that event, 9500 Jews were forced from their homes in Israel followed by the rapid formation of Hurricane Katrina, which became the costliest storm in U.S. history.
- President Trump is facing the largest crisis in modern presidential history: a disruptive event due to a highly contagious pathogen from China that has caused massive economic consequences and a disruptive impact on life in America as never before experienced.
The state of America before the Peace and Prosperity plan and map were introduced on January 28, 2020
- The United States was arguably experiencing the best economy in U.S. history.
- A $21.43 trillion Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in 2019 set an all-time record.
- We were experiencing the highest employment and the lowest unemployment in history.
- DOW Jones hit all-time high February 12; S&P and NASDQQ hit all-time high on February 19.
- U.S. became the largest producer of oil in the world with just under 13 million barrels a day being produced.
- Phase one of the U.S.-China trade deal was signed at the White House on January 15, 2020. The $200 billion trade deal includes "an average" of $40 billion a year for the next two years in agricultural purchase targets from the Chinese; a pledge to purchase $77.8 billion more in U.S. manufactured goods, such as cars, aircraft and farm machinery; $52.4 billion in U.S. oil and gas purchases; $37.9 billion in financial and other services; and increased protections for U.S. intellectual property.
- Tax relief allowed U.S. corporations to be able to better compete with foreign companies. Individual tax breaks helped stimulate the U.S. economy.
- Just under 200 conservative federal judges were appointed to the Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals, and District Courts.
- Major battle between good and evil raged on all levels in America. – Isaiah 5:20
The state of America after the Peace and Prosperity plan and map that President Trump posted on Twitter for his 71.8 million followers
- Largest pandemic in America since the Spanish flu in 1918.
- Churches closed across the country.
- Hospitals and health care workers overwhelmed.
- Entire healthcare system impacted by the coronavirus.
- Schools and businesses closed, major disruption in all areas of life.
- U.S. oil companies facing bankruptcy due to major domestic demand plummet and the Russia and Saudi Arabia oil war; 74 public independent shale oil companies with only 10 expected to have decent balance sheets by the end of 2021 according to Scott Sheffield, Pioneer Natural Resources CEO - CNBC
- Total disruption of earnings due to closed business, impacting mortgages, credit card payments, personal debt.
- 110 million U.S. adults with credit card debt at the start of the coronavirus outbreak, according to CreditCards.com. Almost two-thirds of them increased debt to pay for necessities like groceries, child-care, and medical treatment.
- Coronavirus is unleashing an ‘economic shock wave’ not felt since the 1930s, hedge fund manager Mark Yusko warns - CNBC
- $2 trillion stimulus relief; believed more will be needed.
- It could take 4 to 5 years for many Americans to recover wages lost to coronavirus. - CNBC
- Dow Jones wipes out all the gains since Trump’s election. – March 23, 2020
- The fastest 30% sell-off ever, exceeding the pace of declines during the Great Depression. – February 19–March 23, 2020
- Weekly jobless claims hit 3.3 million, smashing 1982 record as coronavirus crisis crashes economy. – March 26, 2020
- Bloomberg: Blue-collar America workers brace for another devastating recession.
- 90 percent of Americans have been ordered to stay at home. – Business Insider
- Major professional sporting events cancelled, also neighborhood sports and community activities.
- Travel industry decimated.
- Quickest unemployment gains in history; 10 million jobless claims in two weeks.
- Boston Fed President Eric Rosengren on April 1: He still expects the economy to deteriorate, with unemployment likely to “rise dramatically.”
- Coronavirus stimulus pushed Fed’s balance sheet past $5 trillion for the first time ever on March 27; Wall Street now anticipates the balance sheet could hit $10 trillion this year as the Fed affirms its whatever-it-takes commitment. That means the balance sheet likely will hit $7 trillion by June, about a $2.5 trillion gain from its previous peak, according to Citigroup.
- Companies of all sizes drawing down much of and/or their entire line of credit to meet obligations.
- Fears of corporate debt bomb grow as coronavirus outbreak worsens. – March 10, 2020
- Mortgage Firms Teeter Near Crisis That Regulators Saw Coming – April 3
- ·Trump's company seeks financial help as coronavirus takes toll.
- “These days everybody is working together,” said Eric Trump, the president’s son, who helps manage the family business. “Tenants are working with landlords, landlords are working with banks. The whole world is working together as we fight through this pandemic.”
- Rasmussen Poll: Two-Thirds of American’s support closed-borders for their state, fines for social distancing violators.
Wall Street impact
- Largest stock market sell-off in U.S. history of Wall Street; $13 trillion in market capitalization wiped out.
- Wall Street greed: hedge funds, high frequency traders, and ETFs took advantage of the rapid program trading swings to gain hundreds of billions of dollars of profits while individual 401 K plans and IRAs were devastated and some worried stockholders dumped stock.
- The options traders and short sellers made fortunes during this calamity with no restrictions placed on the short sellers as in 2008 financial crisis. Warren Buffett calls derivatives "weapons of mass destruction."
- Computerized stock trading algorithms were programmed to move on political leaders’ words and to move swiftly based on stock behavior.
- Most disruptive stock market period in U.S. history with few benefitting.
Health and food
- Workers who supply the world’s food are starting to fall ill. – Bloomberg
- Los Angeles mayor says all citizens should wear masks. – The Hill
- Farmworkers “harvesting America's food supply” amid coronavirus pandemic fight for safety. – NBC
- Food is plentiful and safe from coronavirus, so stop hoarding, state and federal officials say. – McCall
- Nine employee coronavirus cases force Walmart to shut down Bethlehem warehouse, workers say. – McCall
- Coronavirus-Era Food Supply: America Has a Lot. Moving It Is Tricky. – Wall Street Journal
Prime Minister Netanyahu was given “Eye to Eye” and warned numerous times
- Netanyahu says he owes Trump and Kushner an ‘eternal debt of gratitude’ for peace plan - January 28, 2020
- Benny Gantz committed in the Oval Office that, if he became prime minister, he would form a government of people that would support the president’s peace deal. - January 27, 2020
- Breaking with colleagues who opposed the Trump peace plan, 6 settler mayors meet with U.S. envoy Friedman to talk peace plan – February 20, 2020
- Netanyahu, Israeli officials meet with US mapping team for West Bank annexation and future Palestinian state borders - February 24, 2020
- Netanyahu praises the Trump Administration peace plan in AIPAC speech – March 1, 2020
- Pence urged Israel not to target U.S. with coronavirus quarantine: "Go global” – March 9, 2020
- Israeli Expert: COVID-19 virus has caught humanity off guard, unlikely to wane in summer - March 10, 2020
- Israel seals its borders to all foreigners amid coronavirus outbreak – March 18, 2020
- Israel facing the gravest health and economic crisis in history – March 22, 2020
- Comptroller report: Israel’s healthcare system cannot cope with a pandemic –
March 23, 2020
- Netanyahu: Full lockdown possible within days if virus spread doesn’t slow – March 25, 2020
- Bank of Israel: Economic shutdown due to coronavirus could eat 10 percent of GDP – March 25, 2020
- Israel’s unemployment rate tops 21 percent - March 26, 2020
- US Embassy warns citizens: If you want to leave Israel, leave now – March 29, 2020
- Israelis’ savings, pensions shrink as coronavirus infects global markets – April 1, 2020
- Health official says 75,000 Bnei Brak residents likely have coronavirus – April 2, 2020
- Israeli unemployment exceeds one million: 24.4% of workforce = April 2, 2020
- Coronavirus, the Greatest Challenge to ultra-Orthodox Jewish Life Since the Holocaust – April 2, 2020
- Netanyahu, much of Israeli top brass in quarantine as health minister gets virus – April 2, 2020
World community and Vatican reconfirms UN resolutions as basis for peace deal
- UN Secretary General: UN resolutions supports two-state plan based on pre-1967 lines -
January 29, 2020
- German Foreign Minister: ‘recognized international parameters and legal positions’ -
January 29, 2020
- UK Prime Minister: ‘merit of two-states, would ensure Jerusalem capital of Israel and of the Palestinians people’ - January 29, 2020
- Backing Abbas, Arab League unanimously rejects Trump’s peace plan – February 1, 2020
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation rejects Trump peace plan – February 3, 2020
- EU rejects Trump Middle East peace plan, the borders and final status of Jerusalem – February 4, 2020
- Palestinian Leader Condemns Trump Peace Plan at UN - February 11, 2020
- The UN Human Rights Council published a “blacklist” of 112 companies it says are conducting business in West Bank – February 16, 2020
- Pope warns of 'inequitable solutions’ after release of Trump Mideast peace plan – February 23, 2020
- UN Security Council issues unanimous statement of support for two-state solution - February 25, 2020
- EU condemns Israeli construction in E1 area near Jerusalem - February 28, 2020
- Global economy faces gravest threat since the crisis as coronavirus spreads – March 3
- Saudi-Russia oil price war devastation – March 8, 2020
- IEA Boss Warns World Oil Demand Will Plunge By 20 Million Barrels Per Day – March 26, 2020
Iran rocked by the coronavirus; blamed the US and Israel
- How Iran Became a New Epicenter of the Coronavirus Outbreak - New Yorker Magazine
- Qom, Iran a spiritual center of Shia Islam was center of coronavirus outbreak – February 28, 2020
- Coronavirus Kills Adviser to Iran’s Supreme Leader – March 2, 2020·
- Coronavirus pummels Iran leadership as data show spread is far worse than reported – March 4, 2020
- Coronavirus kills Iran religious leader as death toll jumps again – March 16, 2020
- Iran blames America and Israel for coronavirus - March 19, 2020
- Iran’s Coronavirus Disaster – March 25, 2020
- As Iran coronavirus deaths rise, Rouhani hits back at criticism – March 29, 2020
- Iran’s Hard-Liners Clash with Government in Struggle to Contain Coronavirus – March 31, 2020
- Elections, ties with China shaped Iran's slow coronavirus response – April 2, 2020
- Iran parliament speaker tests positive for COVID-19 – April 2, 2020